IT AUDITSOur Proprietary Business & Technology Audit Process
Have questions about IT audits? Our Proprietary Business and Technology Assessment (BTA) Process Reveals How to Avoid Business-Killing Security Risks and Downtime. Whether you have your own in-house IT person in Burlington, are currently outsourcing, or have just been getting by on your own, our Business and Technology Assessment (BTA) will show you what is truly working, and what isn’t.
During our on-site assessment, I will send one of my Solution Engineers and a Solution Advisor, to do an in-depth, deep-dive, analysis of your company’s current IT health, and business issues.
During this visit we will:
- Diagnose slowness, problems or concerns you may have with your computer network.
- Check for security vulnerabilities that could expose you to data loss, hackers, and identity thieves.
- Verify your data backups are working (Note: most times we find out that it’s been days, even weeks, since you had a good backup!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and security loopholes that could allow hackers and viruses to invade your network, corrupt your data and bring your system down.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Discuss how your business uses technology and what is currently holding you back from being more efficient and profitable.
- Review your processes and procedures, as they relate to technology, and where you want to be.
- Look for technology and efficiency bottlenecks that may be holding your company back from earning more profits.
- Look for threats such as missing security patches, Windows, and third-party updates.
- Much more …
Is Your Firm and Client Data at Risk?
One in five firms fall victim to a data breach. Do you have all 7 of our recommended layers of security in place? Download a free copy of James Pearson's book "Essential Cyber Security for Your Law Firm" and find out now.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY NOW
Receive 2 FREE hours of IT support OR a Business Technology Assessment
Get answers to key questions such as: Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, cyber criminals, viruses, worms, and even sabotage from rogue employees? Are your backups configured properly? Are you unknowingly exposing your company to extensive fines and litigation under Wisconsin data breach laws? Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies? And, are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?