Business Owners: Get Access to the Following FREE Webinars
The 30 Minute FREE Weekly Webinar Series
Join us each week for a 30 minute, absolutely-free webinar! Each webinar addresses a bite-sized, technology-related business issue. Whether it’s tips and trick for getting more out of your Microsoft Office programs, enhancing your security without breaking the bank, or learning about new and emerging technologies, each webinar is specifically designed for busy business owners and professionals like you!
Register below to get access to the Webinar series. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you, just send you the information you will need to get connected to the webinar, and a couple of reminders. You’ll also get a calendar reminder you can add to Outlook or nearly any other calendar system, so you won’t miss a single one!
Please note, the webinars are live events and may not be made available afterwards. If you are interested in any of the topics it is important that you register and attend as it may be the only time we offer that topic.
With over 30 years experience in the computer industry, James purchased The Computer Center from its founder Paul Braun after being an employee for 10 years. His background has included computer sales, repair and classroom instruction. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional. James holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Beloit College. He remains a resident of Janesville, with his wife and two daughters.
With over 15 years of experience in customer facing roles, primarily in the software & technology sectors, Jim has been with us for about a year now. He is able to translate “geek speak” into terms that make sense to business owners, managers & end-users. Jim has done recent coursework in IT, but also has degrees in Economics and Business. In his spare time, Jim enjoys cooking, yard work and traveling with his family. He currently lives with his wife and son in the Rockford area.
Weekly Webinar Topics
- Thursday, April 18 – Protecting Your Business and Employees from ID Theft and Phishing Scams
- Thursday, April 25 – The 7 Layers of Security Every Small Business Must Have!
- Thursday, May 2 – Understanding One Drive for Business: How to Unlock the Power, Savings and Potential of Office 365
- Thursday, May 9 – Layers of Security: Protecting Your Small Business from Hackers and Identity Thieves without Breaking the Bank
- Thursday, May 16 – What You Need to Know About Microsoft Office 365 Security
- Thursday, May 23 – The End of Windows 7: Is it Really an Issue for Your Business?
- Thursday, May 30 – Practical Cyber Security for Your Small Business or How to Keep the Bad Guys Out Without Breaking the Bank
- Thursday, June 6 – Free Productivity Enhancing Tools Included With Office 365 That You Probably Aren’t Using in Your Business
- Thursday, June 13 – Protecting Your Business and Employees from ID Theft and Phishing Scams
- Thursday, June 20 – The End of Windows 7: Is it Really an Issue for Your Business?
We also invite you to join us for our in-person Seminar!
- Thursday, June 27 – Cyber Security Seminar!