Necessary Skills and Attributes:
If you are the kind of person that labels things, has a box or folder for everything, and have an extremely upbeat and positive personality then this may be the job for you. This position requires someone with a strong, assertive personality that will take initiative to find additional tasks to take on, and work to relieve many of the mundane tasks from other staff members’ workloads. This is truly the jack-of-all-trades position, so every day will be different.
Commonly Expected Tasks
- Answer phones
- Triage Support Calls (following our script and training)
- Enter calls into our ticketing system
- Assign tickets to engineers
- Schedule tickets with clients and engineers
- Check in products and move along the delivery of services
- Follow up with engineers to verify ticket completion
- Follow up with clients to verify that the tickets were completed to their satisfaction
- Printing of reports and marketing materials
- Binding of materials
- Data entry
- Researching prospective new clients
- Follow up calls to clients and prospects to determine receipt of marketing materials and book appointments
- Create moderate to complex documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Research topics and prepare written documents regarding findings
- Proofreading and reviewing of a variety of materials
- Assist the sales and marketing staff to prepare for presentations
- Organization of documents and materials, both physical and digital
- General office cleaning as needed
- Other items as requested by staff
Desired Skills & Experience
If you can accomplish everything above and are looking for a job with plenty of room to grow, then you have what it takes to be successful with us. A customer service background with strong writing and speaking skills are also extremely important.
This is a part-time position.
Sound interesting? Looking for a real challenge and a career change? Then we should definitely talk!