Declare Freedom From Computer Problems!
The 5 biggest mistakes Janesville business owners make with their computer network that cost them time, money, and aggravation.
Want to avoid the most common expensive computer problems that most Janesville business owners experience? Then read on! We’ve compiled a list of 5 things you should be doing to save yourself a lot of time and money, by avoiding a big, ugly computer disaster. Declare freedom from computer problems!
- Have an automated off-site back-up system in place. I cannot stress the importance of this enough. Having an off-site back-up of your data will be the equivalent of wearing a seatbelt in a major accident. You don’t think much about it until you need it, and then, you will thank your lucky stars you had it in place.
- Centralize your data on your server. At one time, servers only made sense for large organizations because of their high cost and complexity. But today, there are very affordable and easy-to-implement server systems designed specifically for any size small business. Depending on your business needs, your server can be in your office or hosted in the cloud. A server will not only speed up your network, but it will also make backups easier, allow secure remote access to allow you and your employees to work from home or on the road, and make it much easier to share documents, databases, and printers.
- Keep your anti-virus software up-to-date, and perform weekly spyware scans. Almost everyone understands the importance of anti-virus software, but many businesses still do not perform weekly spyware sweeps. Spyware can cause a host of problems that include slowing down your systems, pop-up ads, and even identity theft.
- Create an acceptable use policy and enforce it! One of the biggest threats to your network are your employees! Although that sounds harsh, it is true. Employees can accidentally introduce viruses and spyware through innocent activities online such as checking their Gmail account, downloading photos, or visiting phishing websites set up by online criminals. There are several great programs available for monitoring employee activity online. If you would like a recommendation for your specific situation, call our office.
- Perform regular maintenance. Just like your car, a computer network needs regular maintenance. This includes monitoring of critical components, performance, security patches, and your back-up system. Regular maintenance can dramatically improve the speed and reliability of your network, as well as the security of your data. If you cannot afford to lose data or be down for days, you must perform regular maintenance on your network!
Contact Us NOW If You Want An Easy Way To Make Sure You Aren’t Making These 5 Mistakes In Your Business!
Thanks to our Comprehensive Care Plan, we take full responsibility for managing your computer network! This service is guaranteed to eliminate expensive, frustrating computer problems and give you the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure. To learn more, visit our site page or call (608) 755-1524.
Why Choose Our Company For Your Next IT Service:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rapid Response Within 60-Minutes or Less
- Reliable, Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
- Availability To Answer Your Questions
- “No Geek Speak”
- All Projects Completed On Time and On Budget