Necessary Skills and AttributesIf you’re the kind of person that loves to write, spends time on all the social media platforms, and has an interest in sales and marketing, then this may be the opportunity for you. As our marketing assistant you would be responsible for a wide variety of on-line and direct mail tasks.
Commonly Expected Tasks
- Research and write interesting topics for social media
- Post to social media (G+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) at least 3 times a week
- Research and write blog posts and post them to our website
- Assist with creating and editing videos and tutorials that can be posted to our site and YouTube
- Research and writing of sales letters, reports, and whitepapers
- Layout and design of marketing and sales materials
- Intermediate to advanced usage of Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Create landing pages on our website using Wordpress and GravityForms
- Liaise with printers, graphic designers, and other vendors
- Catalog and organize printed materials
- Prepare printed data for canvassing, customer orientation packets and more.
- All other tasks as requested by staff
Desired Skills & ExperienceThis is a part time position, and, for the right candidate, some tasks may be performed remotely (i.e. from home). This would be an ideal position for a high school or college student interested in social media and marketing. If you can accomplish everything above, can work independently, prove that you can take initiative while still working in a team environment, and pride yourself on your verbal and written communication skills, then we should definitely talk!